Job Location: 22260 Haggerty Road, Suite # 215, Northville, MI 48167 and Other Unanticipated U.S. Locations
• Critical business partner/stakeholder interface
• Understand business need/implement IT solutions based on business and technical knowledge.
• Review business requirements, plan/ design/architect/measure technical solutions aligned to global technology strategies and standards.
• Define/execute project plans, responsible for reporting on project status, issues, progress, budget, forecasting, etc. to service owners and management.
• Manage teams of internal/external project resources to include employees, contractors, vendors, business partners; on shore, off shore, on site and remote.
• Participate in budget development/accountable for project budgets.
• Provide project sponsors/management with necessary communications/updates, including project review meetings and dashboards.
Min Education: Masters in Computer or Information Technology or Engineering or Business or Science or related with 12 months experience; or in alternate a Bachelor degree with 5 years of experience.
Experience: SEE ABOVE
Special Requirements: No Telecommuting. Travel required to customer locations across the U.S. to perform required tasks. Experience in Software development / programming is acceptable.